Important Information about
Breakage of magnets is completely normal and does not hinder or reduce their effectiveness!
If you are using the Hock-Magne Sweat or the Knee-Magne Sweat please use stall bandage on the horse's leg to prevent the magne-Sweat from slipping.
- Do not use during exercise, bathing, or acute untreated infections.
- Should not be applied to:
Acute injuries (always cool the injury first)
Any injuries less than 48 hours old
Near open wounds
Areas that have been trated with paints, alcohol, liniments, or D.M.S.O.
- After each use hand rinse the Magne-Sweat with cold water. Make sure to wash the sweat off the horse after each use to prevent blistering.
- Periodically examine your animals when you are using Magne-Sweats to avoid the possibility of blistering the area (especially during hot weather)
- As magne-Sweats work differently on each animal, it is the total responsibility of the trainer or responsible party for the use of these Magne-Sweats.
- Protecto Horse Equipment, Inc, its officers, and its employees are not responsible for any adverse condition for improper use of the Magne-Sweat. Protecto offers NO guarantee on said product.
Since the Magne-Sweats cause a hot, healing action, your horse may try to bite or tear off the Magne-Sweats.
Put a Bib on your horse.
No guarantee for any damage to your Magne-Sweat.
Protecto Horse Equipment, Inc.
Phone: 586-754-4820 Fax: 586-754-4821