The World's Largest-Selling Boots!

Boots available in BLACK ONLY!


All Knee Boots Available in Small, Medium and Large


The Newly designed #301 Deep Cup Knee & Arm Boot and #301K Deep Cup 1/2 Knee Boot allows the boot to fit closer to the horse than any other deep cup boot. It has a new wrap around design in back that stops horses from catching behind the boot and turning the boot around. It's not only for the big kneed horse, but also for the regular-size kneed horse who needs more protection than Protecto's 101 and 105 Knee Boots.

Both Deep Cup Boots are offered in a Super Boot. This Super Boot is exactly like our standard P-301 Deep Cup Boot except it incorporates an EXTRA built-in protection made from super strong polycarbonate. The strong polycarbonate absorbs the impact of the horse who hits so hard that all the amount of leather or felt boots won't even help. This boot will still fit close and will fit as well as the standard P-301. 95% of the hard hitters will still use a standard P-301. The other 5% may want to use the P-301S or P-301SK Super Boot.


Skin Tight Knee Boots

Back To Home Page